Computer Science

Small squares, called —–, on the selection rectangle that surrounds a graphic can be used to change the dimensions of the graphics in Ms Word.

A. scroll boxes
B. sizing handles
C. status indicators
D. move handles

sizing handles (Answer)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.